Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A year later...



Wow! So I just realized it’s been almost a year since I updated our blog. So much has happened in the last year! Kathryn is 1 now. We celebrated her birthday on June 19th with several friends and family at the Sand Dunes Club. She is starting to walk, so we now have a “toddler” on our hands. In fact, I realized last Sunday that we put her to bed as an infant on Saturday night, and she woke up on Sunday a toddler. It is insane where the last year has gone. We have had a blast this summer going swimming and doing some outdoor activities, unfortunately not as many as we would like due to the heat.
We have a lot of fun stuff planned this fall: going to a Clemson game, going to Wyoming to see family, birthday parties, and picnics. We’re really looking forward to going back out to Jackson Hole (to see family and have a nice vacation again in the Tetons/Yellowstone). Kathryn will be taking her first airplane ride (or second, but she didn’t know she was on her first plane ride as I was only 5 weeks pregnant).
I’m posting some updated photos of Kathryn—it’s amazing how fast they go from infant to toddler. Of course, in 17 years when I’m dropping her off at college, I’ll be amazed at how fast the last 18 years have gone. But, I’m not going to think about that right now :)
The birthday girl :)

No comments: